Snowrider sets come with detailed manuals for installing all components.
Before installation, study the step-by-step instructions and examine the included adapters for your motorcycle.
We also suggest watching the walkthrough video.
Installing the ski
Disassembling forepart of motorbike:
- Remove the front wheel.
- Remove the speed sensor (where available), caliper and hydraulic line.
- Remove the fork covers.
Installing the ski:
- Install the ski using the standard axle. For correct installation use the adapters that come with the ski. Tighten the axle bolt.
- Fix the ski with the special clamps from the set of adapters, attaching to each part of fork.
- Install the fork covers.
Installing the crawler drive
Disassembling rear part of motorbike:
- Remove the power transmission chain.
- Disconnect the rear break system. (The disassembling of the hydraulic circuit is not required).
- Remove the swingarm with the rear wheel, the shock-absorber and the break system.